Important Jain Shrines in Uttar Pradesh | Tempo Traveller on Hire
Updated: Aug 9, 2022
Important Jain shrines in Uttar Pradesh:
We have tried to add information based on our own experiences/visiting following places providing tempo traveller rental services to our guests for Jain teerth Kshetra yatra starting from Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh.
* Kashi (Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh)
- Bhadaini Jain pilgrimage the birthplace of seventh tirthankar
- Bhelupura the birthplace of 23rd tirthankara
- Chandra Puri the birthplace of eighth tirthankar
* Ayodhya:(Uttar Pradesh)
- Baksariya tola
- Ram kot mohalla
- Mohalla mondhiana
* Kampil - Farrukhabad
- one of the most famous and magnificent cities of ancient India.
Shauripur used to cover the entire area from Hastinapur to Mathura city
Sri 1008 Jambu swami Digambar Jain sidha kshetra chaurasi
- Ramnagar Jain temple ( Ahicchatra)
* Prabhasgiri (pabhosa)
* Hastinapur - Meerut
Above places are generally visited by our guests coming from Mumbai, Kolkata, Indore, Gujarat, Bengaluru , Delhi, and from accross the world.
If you know more about Jain shrines in Uttar Pradesh please do write in comment section.
For if you want to book a luxury tempo traveller on rent in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, please do Call miCab: 8797979808.
We are always there at your service 24*7.